Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Face of the Day 08.20.2011





This is my go-to, typical make up whenever I want to look polished yet not too overdone. I use alot of golds and rosey colors to compliment my skin :)






Face:


SmashBox Photo Finish Primer
NARS foundation in Stromboli
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC35
Cargo Blu-Ray Powder in 20
Urban Decay Secret Service E/S for the brows



Eyes:


MAC Rubenesque Paintpot
MAC "Brulee" E/S
MAC "Expensive Pink" E/S
MAC "Texture" E/S
MAC "Brown Script" E/S
Urban Decay "Baked" E/S
MAC Dip Down & Rich Ground Fluidlines
L'oreal Telescopic & Voluminous Mascaras


Cheeks:


NARS Torrid Blush
NARS Albatross Highlight Blush
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer


Lips:


MAC Petting Pink Lop Conditioner
MAC Fanfare Liptick
SmashBox Lipgloss in Afterglow




What make up are you wearing today? <3

1 comment:

Abigail said...

I love this look, nice and warm for fall!